Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ADVENTURES! A day in the life of Ireland

well yesterday was QUITE an adventure! Oh, before I start I must say this post is all about Ireland not being able to crawl forward, but backwards, BUT today she did crawl forwards!! it was short but it happened, I thought there was no hope! ha ha. ANYWAY.... So it has been quite interesting since the baby learned how to get around. She does the following to get around: scoots on her bum, on her back where  she scoots like mad across the floor, and on her tummy, and crawling she can go backwards. I honestly can't leave her alone. I will go to the bathroom, or something  and have her sitting surrounded by toys and come back and she is gone! seriously, she is so sneaky. I find her in some awkward places. Since she goes the wrong way and obviously can't see her way, she gets stuck EVERYWHERE! I didn't get a picture of it, but she somehow managed to get between our couch, a vase and her jumparoo. hmmm. anyway here are just a few of the ways I found her yesterday. (Guess we better get on baby-proofing the house)




I put her in her swing last night, (it helps when she is congested) and this how she was when I came to check on her in the morning 



So, oh my heck she was so fussy and whiny, and I was like what do you want? because she just wants to stand, and walk holding on your fingers. But at this point she wanted nothing, so i put her in this basket, and instantly, SUPER HAPPY! duh, wished I had thought of this earlier!



This is one of other means of getting around, scooting on her bum



So she thought she was sneaky. 



what is so fascinating about a phone? maybe because it is "forbidden" 

No comments: