Sunday, June 1, 2008

My friend Pedro

This blog is about my friend Pedro. He is 7.5 years old. I was his teacher when he was 3, almost 4 until he was 6. I was also his nanny before Daniel and I got married. Now I am his regular babysitter. I watch him nearly every weekend. We always have fun. I get to be super silly and crazy with him. It's just him and his dad, so sometimes his dad needs to clean and get stuff done, so we help out. He is the coolest kid. He cannot speak, beyond a few words like ya, da da da, ouch, oh no, look. There might be some others. Anyway even though he can not speak, neither can Ireland, so they just find other ways to communicate. They are good buddies. They just say da da da da back and forth to each other. He does anything he can to make her laugh. The original video I put up on you tube of her laughing was all because of Pedro and his dad. He is such a good kid. He is almost always happy and gets so excited over the littlest things. Things that we would never think about, just makes his day. Like he will find a penny and scream YA! and jump up and down. And he will hold that penny all day, sometimes. Once I took him to the park, he held a penny in a tight fist, he played the whole time like that, He climbed stairs, went down slides, played ball, all without opening his fist. It was his treasure! I could talk a lot about Pedro, but  now I will just show some pictures. Him and Ireland are good buddies and make each other laugh, and they always seem to know what the other is saying they have this secret language that only they get. lol. It's so fun


She  just barely woke up from her nap, and wanted to watch what pedro was watching.



Not sure what he is doing with his face,  but he is watching a movie maybe it was a silly part.



It did not take long for them to spot each other



Instantly he fell to the floor to make her laugh. She always grabs his face. they have SO much fun together!



I took it too late he was giving her a hug

No comments: