Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Where are you going??

So, she still ends up all over the place. Which I am sure is normal. But oh man! It seems like she was just barely learning to sit and not going anywhere, now she is into everything. still going backwards of course. The only time she goes forward, is scooting on her bum, and walking, holding our hands. (she did crawl forward. ONCE, and not very long)


Ok, so in this one, see she is to the right of the crib, her head, closer to me, her feet at the end of the crib. We originally put her on the other end of the crib feet closer to the end I am on, and we put her on her back. she is getting good.




Daniel was like, hey little girl, where are you going??



yesterday, I saw this coming.... headed right for the couch....




that's what I thought. stuck! :)

No comments: