Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day

So while uploading these pictures, it just occurred to me, that I never got a single picture of Ireland with her daddy for Father's day. dang. Well, it was an ok day, I made Daniel a big, yummy breakfast and me and the baby went and woke him up to eat. maybe he was happy that I made breakfast on a weekend. *gasp*  but only on Father's Day  :) Ireland and I also made him a card. I love homemade cards, now I am no where near creative and crafty. But I think homemade cards for days like that is the best. He made mine for mother's Day, it was so fancy because he is a graphic designer he can do anything on the computer. ha ha. Uh.... then there is me. I whip out the "fancy" construction paper, and you know the good stuff. LOL oh man. poor Dan! NO, this one actually was pretty good. The baby was involved which was fun. I painted her hands and put her tiny, adorable prints on the card. We went to church, and later we went to my dad's. So these pics are from at my dad's house


This is one is pretty much just to show those cheeks and arms. I had to refrain myself from eating her. 




Playing on Grandpa's mirror



My dad was laying (lying???) with Ireland on the floor giving her bottle. We look over and HE is the one asleep. She is clearly trying to escape. ha ha







My dad's wife, Rose brought up a good point. He is not a good babysitter. :) no, he really would be, maybe he was just extra tired today?? hmmm.

No comments: