Monday, June 16, 2008

BLAH

man, I have so many things going through my head. I have pictures and fun stuff to blog about but its hard to think of the happy when I am so sad. BLAH. Sorry, just need to vent. I cant and wont get into details, but I just have to say how, sad, upset, disappointed and confused I am. Ever have days like that? Where you just don't want to get out of bed, you just want to sleep and cry and feel sorry for yourself?  :)  But I have Ireland, and she makes me smile so much and made me happy when she got so excited to see me when she woke up. I need that more than ever. Man, sorry for the downer. I will most likely erase this, but this is my place to get out stuff. happy.... or sad. Friday can't come soon enough! By this time, friday we will be at the airport, ready to get outta here! It's going to be 109 degrees in phoenix this weekend. but, sun, swimming, and relaxation is a must! I am getting happier just thinking about it.  :)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I totally have those days. I have actually been in a funk for a few days now and EVERYTHING makes me want to cry. It is so bizzare. Well, feel better chica. Hugs!!

AngieDoodle said...

Hello Love! I hope that your day starts going at least a little bit better! Man, I am so jealous that you are going to be in AZ!
PS- I fixed the link on my blog. ha ha. Oops.