Friday, June 27, 2008

Miss hair do!!

I love that her hair is getting longer! and that she is so good about letting me do her hair. She tries to play when I do it, but never cries or tries to escape. I keep buying the cutest baby hair stuff. it is so fun to play with her hair




This was just for fun. we bought the curlers that night and put them in before bed, just to try them out. she not only let me put them in, she also left them in! Definitely something I will keep doing



we had just gotten back in town, and put her in some sweats to play, she has the craziest hair some days. (not just lazy days like the one in this picture!)



Oh, she looks so big here! I love her head bands still too, even though the new clips and pony tails are fun, I can't give up these ones



hee hee, so silly

No comments: