Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our saturday

A lot happened this weekend. Actually all the fun took place on Saturday. Ireland woke up and her two bottom teeth FINALLY came through!! That poor baby has been teething since she was 5 months old. They would come up and down and be swollen and we would go through it off and on since then. BUT we knew they were close, we could feel them. anyway, they are here! They look so cute! They are still low but they are definitely there!!!! YAY! But the other thing  is, me and Ireland have been sick this last week, so she has been dealing with both. But she handles it all so gracefully. the first pics I put up are just her chillen on our guest bed. Deciding if she is sad or not :)  Then in my other posts are just random events. Oh! Last night, me, kel, daniel, and megan did another photo shoot of the baby! It was super cute! we just put up a sheet, and the girls brought tons of props! Daniel and I both had our cameras going. She smiled and posed the whole time. Even when she was tired. She did not cry. At all. She is such a good baby! I will put them on here when I can upload all of them. Watch for them soon! I will put them in a slide show. SUPER CUTE!



Laying on my giant panda bear


not sure if she was sad or happy



She is getting soooo long!



Sad girl



Ha Ha. Happy again

No comments: