Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday- family night

So with daniel working so much, between his full-time job, and his own design business, it's hard to find a lot of family time.  So I always try to make mondays family-night. We usually go for walks and/or watch movies, but tonight I wanted us to have our dinner in the backyard, picnic style. I have no idea why, but I was so excited. lol. So we went out in the backyard and had our picnic. It was fun to see the baby looking around, so curious. She loves being out there, and I feel bad not doing it often enough. I forgot to take pictures until the very end of it all, so sadly the pics I have are us being bums and just relaxing.




He kept kissing her face making her laugh. She sure does love her da da!



She decided she wanted to play UNO too. We were already done, so we just let her do what she wanted to them. I think she won.   :)



Her newest thing is clapping, but when anyone else does it, she watches carefully. It fascinates her so much!

No comments: