Friday, June 13, 2008

Awww the BEAUTIFUL mountains in Utah!

We are so lucky, blessed and thankful that we live in Utah where we have these absolutely amazing mountains! And so close to where we live! We went for a hike on Thursday evening and we went to the exact spot where Daniel and I had our engagement photos done. The last time we were there I was pregnant, so this is Irelands first time! But definitely not the last. We enjoy it so much! It's absolutely stunning! I apologize in advance I put a ton of pictures but I just HAD to share some of what we experienced!!! Feel free to click on any picture to make it bigger to see more detail!


we got this really handy carrying thing so we would not have to carry Ireland in our arms. She loved it. It made it funner and easier for all of us


Daniel, admiring the water








Do you see the deer? it ran across the path up ahead of us, then he hid in the bushes watching us. wished Ireland could have seen it

No comments: