Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's starting!

So I get emails from this baby site and it tells me how old Ireland is in weeks and an idea what to expect. Last week it said they will start taking off their clothes and diapers. I laughed and was like: ha ha Ireland doesn't even act like she wants her clothes or diaper off. well that all was up until today! We have this new video surveillance thing for her room, and if she is up or fussy I can see she is ok, and don't need to go in there. Because if she sees me, she will start bawling and want to get out. I have heard of people putting them in their kids rooms and it is awesome! Anyway, so I am so sure she is sound asleep because outside her door she is silent, so I turn on my tv to check it out. She is not only wide awake, but pulling her arms out of her sleeves! I am glad I didn't go in her room, I just watched her try to escape out of her shirt, then lay down and fall asleep. what a weirdo!

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

She is a little nudist! Good for her!