Wednesday, September 17, 2008



then my office:
I love it because I have my computer desk and a whole other desk for my crafts

I love that the room is big and we also have a guest bed in there, there is also a tv and dvd player to relax and watch movies in this room, which we do often because the room is so cool which is awesome when it is a hot day!

these are just a few of my favorite things I bought in Holland and Paris. I have stuff from the UK and Belgium around my office too
 
 #10 DREAM VACATION
 I forgot to get pictures for it, uh I would love to go ANYWHERE in Europe again or for my first time, Or the Uk again, or Australia or Hawaii. I just LOVE  to travel
ok now let's see who I tagged. it says tag 6 but I couldn't pick just 6. so here it is: Angela, Angie, heather (my cousin), heather Winn, Kristin, Kristina, Laura(and or her girls), and Amanda

2 comments:

Elise said...

Please tell me this: Did you tag me?

Kristin said...

I did my assignment lol
I love all the pictures you have here! And your music is good too. =)