Friday, September 26, 2008

kisses, fun, and a big-little girl. part 1

the shirt says it all: hip & cool



ok, now about this. see her poor pigtails? her hair is so curly it wont stay in.  but they are too cute in the front. so i just let it fall out and be curly? any ideas how to get it to stay in? Her hair fits when its wet, but those curls pop right out. 




mom, I am just big ok?



the ONLY reason she will get her bink is we keep it cold for teething. She has been off the bink since three months old. But sometimes, I just think she looks so cute with it!




She is very affectionate. we get MANY (open mouth) kisses a day. she loves to kiss




this pic is cool cause she is trying to run. really. she just goes so fast



multi-tasking like mommy. She copies me. we were watching a movie, I was making hair bows (yes all across my living room!) texting, and watching her. As you can see




once again, she manages to astonish me. How does she sleep like these crazy ways I find her?? It seems every other day she is all weird in there. I took out her (adorable) crib bumpers months ago to avoid suffocation




what a doll. even cuter than all the ones behind her

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, did I miss a post about you going brunette!?!?!? It looks great!

And Ireland's adorable, as usual.

Team Box! said...

Hey, I haven't heard from ya about the measurements...
If you need it today, I need them for sure this morning so I can get it done for you, I'll be out for the rest of the day at 4pm.
Just let me know what you want to do...
here's my email, just email me brina7sab (@) yahoo.com