Tuesday, September 30, 2008

our precious pumpkin

So, obviously our baby is getting to be less and less of a baby. :) /  :(   its a mixed emotion for sure. I know I am a proud mama and that will never change. Today, my sissy and I made some videos of Ireland doing a couple of her favorite signs and some of her favorite words.  I tried to rush the first ones, because when she sees the camera, she shuts off and wont sign. And today she was.... for a limited time, so I took full advantage and crammed a few in. Daniel edited them all together for one short clip. let me explain the end..... she was pitching a huge fit because I wouldn't let her have my sisters phone. In the middle of her tantrum she... well you will just have to see! (you will need to mute my music on the bottom right of the screen)




2 comments:

Daniel Romney said...

Hmm, isn't our daughter just the best thing ever....I mean, I am not biased at all....not one bit!

Kristina P. said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen all day!

She's way smarter that I am. I only know one sign, and it's really not appropriate.