Monday, September 29, 2008

Items of business

#1 I HATE being sick. Ah!


#2.  My phone is shut off.  again


#3.  Ireland turns  ONE on Friday!! wow my lil Princess all big and stuff! :)


#4. I am having Ireland's party on friday. Which is stress enough. but I don't have a phone if anyone needs to call about it. :(


#5. I hate being sick


#6. Party=I have to clean my house. :(  grrr.


#7. I am alive and have a a wonderful husband and daughter


#8. I need a Halloween costume idea for Ireland. got any??? And yes she does NEED a costume. We are going to a  party and they are required


#9. that is all......for now. Have a lovely day

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I am so sorry you are sick!

Old Navy has some cute costumes. Maybe you can have her be a movie star, like in the picture in your sidebar, with the boa.

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

Wow it really stinks to be sick, and I totally understand about the birthday thing cause my daughters birthday is friday and we are celebrating on Saturday or Sunday. Dont stress everyone is there to see Ireland not scan your house and determine how you live (as I say this I am thinking of all the things that I have to clean up before this weekend also)! Still working on my Tagged project, I have 2 now to do.