Monday, December 1, 2008

blah, gag, blah

This is how I feel most days. I am so grateful this time around I am not as sick, but still pretty dang sick. We went on a wonderful vacation not long after we ate dinner on thanksgiving and got home real late last night. Took us so long to drive home because I of course was sick and had to pee a lot (sorry). The thing that sucked is vacation  was supposed to be relaxing not having morning sickness all day everyday. "morning sickness" its NOT just in the  morning!! BUT as I learned from having Ireland, the sickness it is sooooo worth it! With Ireland I was sick close to every day up until around my last 3 weeks of being preggo. But look at the amazing child I got from it all!

Anyway, I have tons of fun pics of our trip (which really was fun and VERY needed for Daniel and I) but I don't have a lot of time because I am just now having time to put up christmas decorations. 

Can I just say the best part of being pregnant through the winter? Its right now when I am in the awkward stage of people wondering if I am pregnant or just eating too much....LOL seriously winter clothes hide well!! Plus you "show" up to a month sooner with your second. yes it is true!! So I am grateful for winter clothes! Come spring when you shed the layers I will actually LOOK like I am growing a bebe. 

P.S thanks again to my supportive friends and family. you make me feel so good and loved and thanks for helping with Ireland when I can't move.

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I never thought about the whole winter hiding thing!

Glad you had a fun time.