Friday, December 19, 2008

HUBBY TAG


Where we met: in Elementary school. been buds for YEARS!!

How long we Dated before we got hitched: We were just discussing this. I believe six months

How long have we been married: almost two and a half years

What's my favorite feature about him: Eyes and smile are tough to choose between

What's my favorite quality about him: How hard he works and what an AMAZING  father and husband he is.

What's his nickname for me: sweetie. he used to call me princess. Wonder why that changed, I would think I am even more of a princess now than before. ha ha

His favorite color: blue

His favorite food: Any thing filipino

His favorite sport: He isn't into sports (which I am very happy about)  :)

Who said the L word first: I did. LOL.  while drugged up at the dentist. But I had liked him for so many years, I really did. I had the sedation dentistry and right before I was out I just told him. oops. :)

First kiss when and where: His house, on a beanbag in his bedroom. ha ha ha fun times

Favorite couple thing to do: We have been going on  dates  alone a lot more lately, so that is fun. But most things we do as a family and that is awesome too

How many kids: 1 and 1 on the way

His hidden talent: graphic design. but its not hidden. He is amazing, and he is a way good cook and he is a silly, fun daddy and...... lol

His age: 24

His favorite music: I don't know if he has a favorite

What I admire most about him: read under hidden talents. I could never pick just one

His favorite pastimes: airsoft, computers, cars, there is a lot

Will he read his: eh... yeah I think he will. 

I TAG:
Angela, Amanda, Laura, Hilary, Kristin,  Gladys, kathy (come on and do it!!), Abigail, Kristina (no excuses woman!! lol)   and anyone else who wants to. 

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have no excuses. I don't do tags. :)

And I can't believe you have known each other since elementary school!

Dan Romney said...

well then do it cause a friend asked you too......uh oh. lol
It always feels good to hear someone talk you up.
Thanks Mandi,
Love you

Kristin said...

I do these all the time on myspace. Does that count? lol