Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HOW WE DO THE HOLIDAYS

I love christmas time so much! The whole season, the entire month of December. Although usually I am stressed and worried about gifts and money and all that. So far this year, it has been so fun and so happy, of course having a sick baby for 5 days was sad and sometimes hard, but I can't complain. I don't even have half my shopping done. but oh well, I have had more dates alone with daniel and more family time than ever this month. YAY. 

So here is how we do the holidays:



Ha ha this is Ireland last year. too small to do anything. sun too bright to open her eyes. 




last year she didn't even "get" santa. This year, lol she was terrified. (kristina stop laughing) :)
sorry for the bad pic. I took a picture of the one they gave us lol





happy princess





Thanks  mom.  She brought this fun Dora dancing game for Ireland and Jada. they loved it! It has a map they use and these maracas and the outfit. Jada has the pants, Irey has the backwards shirt on. Perfect for when its too cold to go outside






On a warmer day we are going for our daily walk



she wanted to take her dolly the second time we went out that day




She woke up really sick on thursday, well it's tuesday and her ears still hurt. :(


In this pic, we had just gotten back from her doctors (which luckily was open 8 pm on a sunday evening!!) come to find out she has a double ear infection after being sick the last few days. 
So..... after taking her tights off when we got home, I stuck them on her head. she was pretty annoyed. and  I can't lie, I was laughing way too hard



Even when she is sick (but drugged up) she still can smile and have fun and dance!




This is our daily life. She HAS to wear shoes. doesn't matter if they match or are for the right foot. She brings you a shoe, signs please, sits and hands you a foot. WHAT A GOOF!




My pics are mixed up, but this is how she has been for days holding her poor ears




One night dan and I got up to Irey screaming and burning up, and one time we were up forever. This was the time when I got up the 2nd time that night:



thanks dan for helping!! And on a work night! (dont mind my ottoman, the cover is in the wash)




this one breaks my heart, but then makes me smile, she was miserable, but still had to wear her shoes in the night




On to happier things that happen during the holidays:



Ummmm...... so our cookies are too big.......

the end.

have a lovely snowy day

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my gosh! I totally laughed at the Santa picture! You know me all too well.

And that first picture is adorable!

Sold any bows from my post?

Abigail said...

I love the cookies stacked out of the jar!

Her bows and jingle bells shirt are SO cute!! Ear infections sure aren't fun though.

Maddie takes the ornaments off of our tree as well, thankfully most of them are making it back on again via her, though it's not so evenly distributed anymore. :)