Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Wow, it seems like I am always so busy I can't just sit and relax (or blog) SO I am finally catching up. Here is one million pics to show my crazy (but never boring and always fun) life


So We at Thanksgiving dinner at home this year with Daniel's parents and all the siblings. Well all the ones in utah anyway. I didnt even think to get pics of that, but its ok. A few hours after we ate we drove to Hurricane Utah. Or as I still call it St. George. its about a 4 hour drive but I was sooo excited because I grew up in St. George and wanted to find one of my many many homes from when I lived there. Daniel's grandma lives in hurricane and that is why we went. here are some pics:


Grandma took us to dinner





we had fun playing games




my pumpkin, posing by some real pumpkins. obviously




Irelands papa playing music and for some reason she had to play in the box of toys :)




I love to see the temple. I'm going there some day......






we went to the st. george temple to show Irey the lights







Ok, so here is the personal moment for me. As I said we went to find some of my old homes. Of course I had no idea how to get there and the things my mom told us to look for were long gone. but as strange as it was the one thing I remembered well was this swimming pool. I didnt remember exactly how to get there but once we got close I knew to tell daniel which way to go. I needed to see it. This is the pool I almost drown in when I was 3. I remember that day so well. I remember the swim suit I wore, who was there, what I was thinking and EXACTLY what I did that led me to the deep end. I don't need to get into all the details but I almost died and my lungs were filled with water. I was in ICU and ppl were worried. I got a blessing, and the next day no water was found in my lungs. Truly a miracle. So I was supposed to stick around. So anyway. I needed to come see this pool after 21 years. I cried a bunch, but Daniel made me feel better and I realized: Hello, stop being sad, you are alive! Anyway enough of that. After going there I realized I needed to pay more attention to things I am grateful for, the reason I was supposed to live that day. this next post is some of my reasons. oh, here is the pool:

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

SOunds like a fun trip! Ireland looks adorable, as usual.