Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Has anyone seen my contact?

Ok, I know this post is lame, but I am annoyed and always feel the need to write about things. So I am still new to the whole wearing contacts thing, and I hate them. I do. I can never get them in, they drive me nuts and I HATE anything touching my eye(s). 

So last night I took some nausea meds which knocked me out so I forgot to take my contacts out. I wake up 3 am and go to take them out. there is only one. what?? I am delusional and drowsy and a little drugged up. So I think I am losing my mind and my eye will fall out if I don't get this other contact out. I spend about 5 minutes running my finger on my eye trying to find it. ewwww. It was never there. how do you lose a contact in your sleep? So I got a flashlight and I am trying to find it. Not that I need it, cause i have a years supply, it just bugs me and grosses me out knowing there is a contact chilling somewhere. 

Anyway, this is pointless b/c I still can't find it. Maybe its a sign, I should throw away my contacts and be blind forever. deal.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It's actually common to lose them when sleeping. I can't sleep with them in. They get so dry! Hope you find it!

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

Hey, I can Totally relate. I've had them since 9th grade.... I'd just pop a new pair in! And congrats on the pregnancy! I hope you over come the "morning sickness" sooner than with Ireland. :)