Monday, December 29, 2008

totally

So I have a ton of fun pictures and christmas stuff to blog about, but I never seem to have enough time (seems how I post a hundred pictures each time) :)  

plus I am lazy.  I will however take time to do my thingy that I was tagged for because I love things like this. thanks Heather my love!

******Don't mind my mood. 

My cousin heather tagged me. So here goes:

I am: thinking of new years resolutions and what needs to be done to my house

i think: that my cute friend Elise needs to come sleep over more! How fun was that???

i am happy: seriously. I am

i have: no dr. pepper and that makes me sad. :( and makes my head hurt. 

i miss: no one really.

i fear: a lot of things. I need to learn to relax more and not worry so much about things happening to my family

i feel: kinda nauseous but am grateful I am not as sick now that I am farther along

i smell: what I had for lunch. 

i usually: fall asleep reading a book (me too)  

i search: for things I lost. which is nearly everyday

i wonder: if I am having a boy or a girl. I am so impatient! just tell me already!!

i regret: letting people get to me. I mean so what if you can't be happy for me and all of a sudden stop being my friend? I have other friends and I am still happy. I need to learn not to let people make me feel bad. 

i love: daniel and Ireland. seriously. I laugh all day long with them. Daniel is the perfect man for me and Ireland is a princess. And I am blessed

i care: about quite a few things but I won't get into all of them now

i tell: too many stories. I have a story for everything. but...... that's me!!

i worry: when we drive in the snow

i'm not: perfect. and I never will be. And I am fine with that. I am happy to be me!

i remember: the good times and happy moments and try to push away the bad

i believe: that I am a great mom and hopefully am a great wife :)  I am told all the time I am so that makes me happy

i sing: to myself. in the car. in my room. in the shower. to Ireland. to kids I watch. With my 3 and 4 year old kids in my primary class. I never sound good but I still have fun

i don’t always: say what I should. or think through things.

i don’t like: how impatient I am. one of my resolutions ;)


i write: everything. I write all the time. anything and everything

i win: some things, not a lot though :)

i lose: everything! mostly keys

i dance: every single day. mostly with Ireland. but sometimes just by myself

i wish: I had dr. pepper

i never: walk away from someone who helped me in anyway without thanking them. 

i listen: to all kinds of music.

i don't understand: some people. really. I wished I could figure out why people turn a certain way or act a certain way or say the things they do. *sigh*

i can usually be found: on the floor playing with my princess

i'm scared: of spiders and car accidents, and burglers and losing a loved one and.... I could go on

i need: to relax.

i forget: a lot of things. I don't have a very good memory for little things and little details

I tag: anyone on my friends list

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I completely agree about the not letting people get to me. It's hard! The older I've gotten the more I've realized who the true people in my life are.