Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things to be happy about!

Just some of the reasons to be glad I am here.

Um, stylish baby. enough said :)




So friendly. Even hugs and kisses her toys




having "picnics" on my living room floor because I am THE coolest babysitter ever! or my kitchen table was covered in bows!!




making gingerbread houses 




my odd ball. Her new thing is, she HAS to be wearing shoes. these are her absolute faves. Also she loves glasses hats or headbands. so she brought the shoes and headband to me and had way too much fun





suckers! ha ha oh wait I didn't like this, because of the mess. see how well she is covered though! hated the sucker, loved the baby eating it though




Daniel took Ireland and I to christmas street (not sure if that is the name) every single house has lights and some have stories. so neat.









I dressed Irey in her broncos shirt to show my mom(huge fan) and had to make a bow to match. we get there and my mom is already wearing broncos clothes. cute





Not sure why  she is dragging around daddy's scriptures. I think It's either: she wants to read them, she wants her daddy to read them, or because it has a handle like her purses. hmmm. maybe we wont ever know



where is ireland? After a giggle I found her under my desk.




another obsession. her carseat. unless it's in the car!







Ok I asked my friend andrea if I could come to her store to get me some boots and Ireland some shoes when she was working so we could say hi. I had NO idea she would not only come pick us up, spend time AFTER she got off work but also give us her manager's discount so I got these SUPER CUTE boots for cheap (the color looks funny on them though from my camera flash)


and The BEST PART:
ireland got these for free!! Well it worked out that the discount gave us so much off that it PAID for these shoes! she wears them nearly 24/7 so they are already filthy. but yay for good friends and yay for cute (and free) shoes. Thank you so much Andrea!




This was planned. We called ireland in, just in time for daddy to scare her




and my candy babe. 



So as I said: one million pics. but my blogging is done and I am happy and grateful for what I do have.

have a lovely day

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow, this post makes me grateful to be alive! You have a beautiful family and I love reading about all of your fun adventures! By the way, Bella has those poka dot jammies and the shoes too! The pink ones, not the Nikes. Cute!

Elise said...

Ireland is so cute!!! I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!