Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Uh oh I am in trouble

Last night I wanted a little boy so bad I couldn't stand it. I am aching to find out he is really a boy so i can get shopping, dreaming, planning. sigh

then I think about the fun bows, bracelets, socks and binky chains I can make. Oh the possibilities. I think about the dresses, nail polish, shoes, curly hair like both my girls. then I decided I need another girl. Oh my goodness I want this baby to be a girl.


WAIT!!! As I am typing this I have both my girls SCREAMING. yelling, tears, fits.

....but in all seriousness...

maybe I just need a boy.

heaven help me. just tell me already!!!!!!


don't get me wrong. I love my girls more than life itself. I WANTED two girls. wouldn't change them for the world. it's just one of those days. better go love on my little ladies. they need some cuddles!

4 comments:

Dan Romney said...

:) And so it begins. lol I love the girls too, and I would be happy to get another girl. But I think I want a boy.

Kristina P. said...

I think a lot of couples want to change it up a bit sometimes.

The Bohman Family said...

When I found out that Blake was a boy I was freaking out becasue I didn't know what I was going to do with a boy but now that he is here I love my boy!!! He is such a Mama's boy and so sweet. I love my girl too.... sometimes you just have your heart set on what you want but either are great.

JoAnn said...

Boys don't cry over everything but they keep you on your toes! I never sit down unless he is asleep, lol! He is worth it though. They are so different!