Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am a little bit excited

I cannot contain my excitement!! Before I show my extremely amazing deal I have to give a background story. I love the site mamabargains.com! I actually get stuff from that site all the time. You have to check back often or the item will be gone fast! Well every once in a great while they have an item called "randomness" you have NO idea what the item is you just pay $20 ish bucks and they guarantee you will love it. The last time I did randomness I picked for a little girl. The stuff I got was amazing and so worth it! So this time they had it I picked for a baby boy. I paid $23 and they said whatever "random" thing you got was worth at least $80. yes please! It showed up today. Want to see what I got for only $23!!!??

Today I got the package, went to the company's site and found how much it retails for.

you ready??

here it is:


um did you SEE that price on the top right??

man my baby is going to be a comfy baby!!! It is so soft. Beautiful too! I am in love

1 comment:

Abigail said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Randomness!! And you got a super awesome one!