Thursday, December 16, 2010

A little less talking...

..... a LOT more pictures!!

I am known for posting 20 pics at a time and lately I have been gabbing too much and not posting enough pics of my gorgeous little ladies. (well you know I still add captions lol)

here we go!


My girls got a tree just for them to put in their bedroom. Here is Ireland getting to decorate it



Here it is put in there:



snow! church got canceled so we went out to play!



One of Ireland's many drawings. She kept laughing at how silly the man's hair looked. I think she did great!



One Sunday after church:




Ireland finally got to sing in our ward in Sacrament. My mom went and bought her this dress to wear on her special day. I of course had to make a matching bow. She looks darling huh??



her ghost


more coloring







Cute!!!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a fun idea! I love that they have their own tree.

Abigail said...

Love all the pictures!