Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Things I am good at:

forgetting things! That is what I am GREAT at!

I forgot that I was supposed to post pictures so I would stop being so behind
I forgot that I was going to make a separate blog
I forgot I was going to get more organized
I forgot to keep track of my kid's accomplishments (online. I write down most things in a messy way in a notepad)
I forgot to do my Ireland post that is a really important one
I forgot that I was going to remember to text people back AND respond to emails, messages of any kind for that matter
I forgot I bought this super amazing all hyped up help you with your memory book
I forgot what else I forgot.

sigh

saw the ENT today. He wasn't mean or anything but I didn't care for him. I wished I could have seen the one I am used to who did my girl's tubes and my tonsils, same ENT that my grandma still sees. His wait is over a month to see him though. My OB needed me to see one stat. This was the one. Oh well. He never gave me a chance to say anything I needed or wanted to say. I was clearly just a number to him. Another pay check for him. At least pretend to be friendly man.
I took a hearing and speech test. My hearing isn't horrible. Hooray! but it's on the very bottom of the "normal" scale. That's the left ear. My right is below what it should be. Might explain why I am so loud as I have a hard time hearing people... or myself. I need to take a new test- an hour long one that puts little electrodes on my head and I do all kinds of tests to determine if my dizziness and other issues are something my brain is doing wrong or if it is an inner ear problem. I also need to contact an optometrist and see if there is bulging behind my eye. eek! MIGHT explain why my vision is shot the last few weeks. My glasses are pointless these days and my eyes ALWAYS hurt. I always have pressure and pain. Can't wait to get this solved!!

I see my OB tomorrow. I saw him 2 weeks ago but he is seeing me every 2 weeks (for now) to check on baby. I am sure I will go to the 4 week appts when baby and I are consistently doing well. Get to hear the heart again tomorrow! yay! I felt it move a lot last night. so faint. So dainty. Hard to tell unless I am still and quiet. Made my belly jerk a couple of times. :)

Ok, that is all. my eyes are killing me. night

No comments: