Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 7

Today's challenge:
My dream wedding.

Ok My absolute dream weeding would be July 15, 2006
I would be married in the Bountiful LDS temple in Utah
I would have an AMAZING reception in the biggest back yard I have ever seen or been in. With gorgeous flowers, trees, a huge fountain in the middle, a gazebo, immaculate yard of a family friend.
I would save money by having:
my Grandpa make my cake
I would have a Grandma make all my flowers, decorations, etc
I would have Dan's uncle fly in from Texas to be our photographer
I would have Dan's cousin make a wedding dress and happen to be my size so I could wear it
I would have a good friend cater all our food
I would have the day go start to finish absolutely perfect and happy and fun
I would have a great turn out and see long lost family and friend members.
We would leave off for our honeymoon as everyone blew bubbles over us



just married! fresh out of the temple!!



I look sad here. I wasn't!






I love that it all happened. I love that everything I dreamed up in my mind is what we got. I wished I knew where all my pics were especially of the reception because this was so fun remembering that special day over 4 years ago. There are not enough pictures, words or memories to express how perfect my wedding day was!!


Then......

it got even better when Daniel took me on a cruise to the Bahamas for our honeymoon!!

we went snorkeling, saw dolphins, shopped, danced, went kayaking and was blown away by the great food, people and fun you get and meet on a cruise.



this was our ship


my groom!
What a great time! Now to find all my pictures....

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I love looking at all your pictures! You were so beautiful.