Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 22

Today's challenge:
a letter to someone who has hurt me recently.

Well I won't write a letter. Or two letters or... well it won't get me anywhere. I get hurt often. Maybe I set myself up for it. I bite my tongue a lot and that opens the door for people to say what they wish knowing it will hurt me, knowing I won't say a word. It's sad the way (some) people assume things about me. Quick to judge. Quick to throw a hurtful jab my way.

Knowing most that stuff is bull.... I take it with a grain of salt.

Instead of a letter I would tell them (if I ever had the guts)

simply a piece of one of my favorite church hymns. Forgive me if I butcher it.

It goes something like this:

"who am I to judge another while I walk imperfectly"

talking about them of course. Then I let it go and continue about my day! :)


No comments: