Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh Baby!

We had our ultrasound done for Christmas. Turns out this baby is a little lady! 3 girls I will have! Goodness. How awesome is that?! We have a PERFECT name picked for a perfect princess.



These were the only semi decent shots out of 17 she took. I wasn't impressed at all. Luckily I have my regular ultrasound scheduled for Wed this week. So in two more days and I can get better shots of the baby.

We are THRILLED!

We thought the baby was a boy but the minute we heard she was a girl it felt right and are so excited. Everyone keeps asking if Dan is sad. NO no no he is not. PLEASE quit asking that. He is so excited and happy just to have a baby!! I promise we are happy for a GIRL!!




2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is so exciting, Mandi! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and the family!