Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 3

Today's challenge is this:
your idea of the perfect first date.

Well first dates were hard and awkward for me. Believe it or not, I am shy. Terrified if you will of meeting ANYONE new ESPECIALLY a guy. ha ha anyway so my perfect first date would consist of me not being a scaredy cat. I honestly don't know what we would do. I am easily amused/entertained and there are very few things I wouldn't want to do.
To be honest this question makes me feel weird and nervous. ha ha. seems how I am MARRIED and not out looking for a date (phew!!) I will just say a perfect date that Dan could take me on.
Well tomorrow we are going on a double date with some friends. I love stuff like that! We rarely go out with out the kids so that sounds perfect! A date minus the kids- whom I love but like adult only time too :)

So this is super long response to end up saying I just want out of my house for alone time with the hubbs :)

night



Want to know what this challenge is I am doing?? Scroll down a couple of posts or click here

No comments: