Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can I just say how

Grateful I am for the following things>

1. Dental insurance. Holy moly dental work is expensive!

2. Dentists. (ok, let me first say how TERRIFIED of dentists I am) because without them, we would all be in big trouble. But my favorite dentist so far is the one that gave me my new smile! Dr. Robison. the only dentist I have not been AS terrified to go to

3. antibiotics. 

4. Husbands and babies who are patient and wake up at 6:30 am to sit with me at the dentist.....and anywhere else I always need to be

5. that's all for now.

6. have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I can completely empathize.

Jen R. said...

Hi, we must be cousins. We're the Romney's too! And the first year I was married I asked my parents to pay for a teeth cleaning/dentist visit for my christmas present. I might do it again this year. :)