Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Girls night!

Ok, as usual like all my posts I need to set this one up. Now I had a crazy day Friday with it being Irey's birthday and what not, so all of us lovely ladies needed to get out! A break. a laugh. So Brian and Daniel watched the babies and we all met up at applebees for a late dinner. (think around 9 pm) and was super silly and loud. As usual people thought we were drunk. Which is obviously not true. We had fun like usual (yes we do this alot) talking with our waiter Damien.
we left around midnight-I think- to start our fun

dinner:
**** WARNING**** alot of these pics I will probably be dead for posting but we had so much fun, come on!! Sorry If no one thinks these sound fun but we seriously had a blast and how could you not have fun when you get US together??




Keily and I while driving back to my house:




and again:




So we left my house all in one car to head to walmart. yes I said walmart, as in we were going there for our fun. lol. there is actually a really fun game to play. the more people the better. 
us being silly 





parking lot. striking poses





Hi keily, where you going with those?




Part of the game. ha ha caught the girls giving us a stinkin tree




where is Mekell??




knowing we will win





Anyway, after the game we headed to the costumes to play. here is carly. she put it on and just started texting. She was trying to see out of the little eye holes. oh carly! I LOVE that girl!




Kel




Keily




Megan




Me




my sign says PIMP
The End

1 comment:

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

Looks like you had a blast!
As for Halloween costumes I have no idea yet, my youngest is going to be a dragon. That is all I know for sure. What is Ireland going to be?