Monday, October 27, 2008

Playing at the park!

So I love staying at home with Ireland but I HAVE to get out sometimes!! So I took Irey to the park the other day. Sadly, even though we went on walks this summer, I never thought to take her to the park :(  SO this day was so fun for her!! here is some pics of that. 

Singing to me before we left. I know this isn't a park pic but it was cute :)




No really mom, what is a park? 





she made a friend! A blue soda lid. lol. seriously. She never let this thing go.









ha, the wanting to drive is already starting, help!!




She kept watching the people run by, yelling HI! to them as they went by, as well as barking at the dogs too!




concentrating.







exploring


1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

You have been depriving her! Look at her go!

Oh, and I'm totally buying a couple of bows from you. My friend is having a little girl in the next few weeks, so I will be gifting her with your adorable bows.