Tuesday, October 14, 2008

random. birthday. stuff

what?! I love this stuff! (thanks mekell, for making Ireland's cake! so so so cute and completely dairy free!)





ta daaaaaaa!!!





gimmie more of this please!! (thanks eric and angela for bringing Ireland her own soy ice cream!!)






yesss! I got the candy





This is Ireland and her cousin (?) Whitney. They are one day apart





why yes Grandpa, I will dance with you!





getting into mischief





staring contest




just cleaning my elmo




just soaking the floor....cleaning my elmo

2 comments:

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

She is just so very cute. Gotta love birthdays right!

Kristina P. said...

Those first few pictures are what I look like after "Cupcake Fridays."

She really is the best dressed little girl.