Monday, October 20, 2008

what does it mean?

when I have been so lazy and sluggish off and on (mostly on) every day since friday. With this whole "I could care less about picking up my house and running around like crazy getting things done," which is not usually my attitude (well... before friday) Don't get me wrong, Ireland is well fed and looks cute everyday and is happy as are the kids I watch but before and after I have kids here, ALL I WANT IS SLEEP!  really, nothing helps, no soda or water or vitamins or sleep helps. Any ideas? My headaches are back, so maybe that's it. or weather change?

 anyway... I still have some way sweet moab pics that hopefully I can post tonight. Also my website is up for the hair bows I make. The bows on it now are all ones I made a while ago, I have about 15 new ones that will be added soon, so I will update regularly. check it out here if you wish>>> babyirelandbows   

thanks. have a super day. (I'm gonna go nap)

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, I LOVE your website, and that image of Ireland. It's darling. You are very talented. I have such amazing and talented blog friends.