Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am so....



Ok. I am obviously upset, and I have not vented in a while, and right now I am pretty dang upset so I apologize (well maybe not) for some stuff I may say. And I wont say bad words because I am a lady. 

Here is why I am ticked. Daniel tells me something happened to my car. (something I wouldn't notice because I have not driven since april. Daniel takes my car each day) He said it looks like a dog tried to get a cat or something on my hood. that there were some pretty nasty scratches on my hood going down the sides of my car. I don't know car parts so sorry if I name the wrong part. the front bumper?? it had scratches and the fender?? was pretty bad. well I was obviously ticked and forgot until tonight. I saw my car. WHAT IN THE HECK?!?!?!?! what happened to my car? it is bad!! it is way worse than I thought. it is destroyed. 
** Now I have done enough dings and small bumps in my car which irritated me enough and I have been rear ended and slammed how many times?? how many times has this car been taken in for a new bumper, then a door and a new exhaust because people hit me??? that is bad enough, but the reason I am so upset about THIS is because of this: OBVIOUSLY a dog did this to my car which means someone let their dog loose. (which only two people that daniel and I know of let their dogs run around as they please) So either the owner saw the dog and called it away and didn't see the damage or did and never said a word which is irresponsible or the owner didn't even see the dog do it, which is irresponsible. really. we can't figure out who let there dog destroy my car. But the dog was obviously at it for quite a while going back and forth around the hood. So where are the owners? 

Daniel and I are very very upset. As we have every right to be. And if anyone wants to leave a comment saying so what? its just a car.... please just don't comment at all. Daniel bought me that car right before we got married and nothing but bad things have happened to it. I am so over being upset about all this damage. ahh. ok. I THINK I am done. lol. sorry for the ramble but I needed to vent about our anger. 
P.s. have a lovely day. 

4 comments:

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

That really is terrible that it happened to your car. I know that many say it is just a car but it is something that you become attached to. I have gotten upset everytime something bad has happened to my car too. I hope that you can at least get it "cleaned up" for lack of a better word, if not looking good as new. Sad that someone is so careless with their animals.

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

by the way.. I would love to acquire one of your bows. Do you sale them and if so for how much?

Kristina P. said...

It's not So What. It's your car, and I would be pissed too. I hope you catch the culprit and make them pay for it.

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

well I would love to purchase a few bows from you. Some for my little girl and a friend just had a little baby girl that I would want one for also. So you let me know the best way to purchase one and I would love to. My email address is amanda_hague@yahoo.com if that would be easier to contact me with.