Saturday, October 4, 2008

She continued to grow.... now ONE year later, she is beautiful and spunky, and full of life and personality and look at her adorable spirit. What a BEAUTIFUL child of God!



I took so many pictures, here are just a few of my favorites
This is one of her pics we had done for her invitations. Just looks like she is sleeping.





opening presents on her birthday





giving one of her presents a big kiss. 





"yes grandma, it really is my birthday!"  




Birthday girl before her party





right before the party. Saying "just let me be sad, k guys"





mommy and her princess. (can't stop smiling. she is ONE!)





oh my gosh. check these bad boys out!






some of her buddies ready to dive into the balloon pit to find the treats.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That birthday dress is ridiculous. In a completely adorable, good way.

Elise said...

I wish I was there to celebrate! If I move back to Salt Lake when my dad is out of law school, invite me to her party!!!!!!!!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

That party looked so fun!