Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I think....

that I have some more business for the week: 

*Ireland had her one year check up yesterday. Which sadly, meant shots. :(  one in each arm and one each leg. I hate it! Holding her down so she can get hurt. no fun.

*She is growing well. She is getting taller, which I am happy about seems how I stopped growing when i was like.. ten. just kidding but having short people for parents, it's good to know she still is going to grow! to about 5'3  which is taller than alot of people in my family... as well as daniels. ha ha I love it :)

* her weight is kinda low. she is going down on the curve. We thought she was 20 lbs. so that is why we turned her car seat forward. We turned it back because she is only 19 lbs. Some people might think, so what? but besides it being the law, I kinda want her to be safe because she is so small. the end :)

* The doctor wanted me to give her milk today *gulp* scary! I had to give her a teaspoon to see if and what her reaction would be. Her pediatrician says 90% of kids outgrow milk allergies. We are hoping she is part of that group! So I gave it to her and I was shaking so bad. But all in all so far there was no SERIOUS problem!! she did have a very wheezy sound in her throat and sounded like she was snoring and kinda raspy, but she did not break out. which is a first. I have to give her 2 teaspoons tomorrow. again *gulp* but so far so good!

* I have no idea what to wear on halloween or Daniel. We have Ireland's costume and I am happy about that. But I don't know what to be! what is everyone else being??

* For those of you who know, I have not driven since April, and daniel has had my car everyday since. But as soon as the middle of november, I might be able to have my car back and actually be able to drive it!!! hooray. I bet daniel will appreciate so much not having to be my chauffeur and go on my crazy -needed spicy chips at 12 in the morning- problem. ha ha. sorry babe! I love you, thanks for taking care of me!!

* my website is up and I am so excited for it and surprised at peoples instant support, interest, and everyone willing to "spread the word" so awesome. thanks guys. (there is a link to the right of my blog. >>>>>>


*I think I am going to go clean out my fridge. yuck. who actually enjoys that??? Obviously no one in this house, that's why I am in this mess!!! Kristina, it's your turn to come clean my house. you are welcome!! :)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'll trade you on the fridge cleaning. Mine is probably worse!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

Hey, all is well here. Things have been crazy busy but it is all working out. How are you guys? I have been on your site and intend to buy as soon as I can narrow down what I want!