Monday, October 20, 2008

MOAB UTAH

Oh man, I am excited for this post! It was past over due but just looking over all the pics we took brought back all the fun memories! As always there are a lot of pics, but even if you could care less WHO is in them or WHAT we are doing, at least take the time to enjoy the stuff in the background! It is so stunning and beautiful. the pictures cannot even begin to do justice to what we saw in person. If you love outdoors, go to moab! People from ALL over the world were there, you see every kind of person and hear every kind of language, thousands of people flock there to see what us Utahns are so spoiled with!! anyway here ya go:


us at dinner. This fab place called Eddie McStiffs



Ireland at dinner too




one of the many views. (click any picture to see it big for more detail)











Ok, now not ALL parts of the trip were fun, some were so scary!!  Like this view for instance:


The only other time I was so scared to be up so high was in 2005, atop the eiffel tower in Paris. Then I was so terrified I thought for sure we would die, this view made me feel the same way!!



next scary thing: this was not exactly what happened, but this picture on this building is MY BIGGEST FEAR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD:
I could not even go into that gas station in peace, not with that building so close




also scary: Mekell and megan almost dying. See?





something else scary: how strong Daniel is




help!!!!
don't worry none of us ACTUALLY fell off a cliff, although my mom did think if we even looked like we were looking at a cliff that we would fall off! :)





ARCHES. This was awesome. Very tiring but very worth it. make the pic big and look up to the right of daniel. Yes those are people and yes that is what we had to climb.




but it was sooooo worth it. Check us out at DELICATE ARCH




Mekell and megan chilling under the arch. I did not dare go down there. Do you SEE that edge. ha ha I pretended most the time I wasn't too scared. kept me from being such a baby!





Another shot from DEAD HORSE POINT (the scary one)





hot chicks chilling on rocks!





my cute little family






BALANCING ROCK




this is said to be "The wisemen"





yes, I AM awesome




so is Daniel





that is why we make a good team

THE END!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

Hooray for Utah, Hooray for my beautiful wife for keeping the world up to date as to us actually being alive. Hooray for Ireland for being so cute.
I love you both.

Kristina P. said...

It looks beautiful! I haven't been to Moab in years, but this makes me want to go back.

Love the new pics on your sidebar.

Leilia and John said...

oh how fun!! .. i've always wanted to see the great arch, it looks soooooo huge!! wow, well you all looked like you had alot of fun, good for you all. my turn, my turn!!