Sunday, July 20, 2008

About Ireland

Let's recap. So as I was getting this survey ready, i realized it would be fun to put Pics of Ireland up from when she was barely born, still in the hospital. here are some pics, then a baby survey right after.







I have answered this one on myspace. But I felt like doing it again, on here

Child/Children's Age?
9 1/2 months


Name?
Ireland MaKenna Romney


Birthday?
October 3, 2007


Time of birth?
3:31 pm


How long did labor last?
about 6 hours


Who was in the room when baby was born?
obviously the doctors. My husband, my sister, and my mom, and mom-in-law. I will never ever have anyone in there  again besides Daniel and the doctors. 

How long did you push?
31 minutes


Weight?
6 lbs 9.5 oz


Length?
19.5 in.


ANY HAIR?
tons of blonde hair, which fell out, and now she has tons of blonde hair again!!

Who does baby look like?
Daniel. Since the day she was born, every single person (besides maybe 4 people) have said she looks like Daniel. As of right now, she looks so much like me- when I was that age on. But not how I look now


Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant?
23 lbs


Have you lost it all?
ha ha ha ha. no


Was baby early or late?
i was induced exactly one week before her due date. so one week early

Who drove you home from the hospital?
My husband


How many baby showers did you have?
2

When did baby start sleeping through the night?
6 weeks. and I have never been happier! Unless she is sick or teething, (ha ha or camping!) she will sleep anywhere from 9- 12 hours. easily.

Did you breastfeed?
only for the first 3 months :( unfortunately I had to get her on formula or she probably would have starved or been pretty sick and skinny


Who keeps your baby the most?
well me. I am a stay at home mommy! wouldn't have it any other way


How did you pick the name?
well we had a girl and a boy name picked. When we found out she was a girl, we had also seen the name ireland in a magazine. It was the actor Alec Baldwin who had named his daughter that. when I saw that I was like: that's a name? sweet. We were going to pick between that and the other name when we saw her, but everyone just kept calling her Ireland. And it just felt right. daniel came up with MaKenna for a middle name. (I hoped when she was born it would go with her. it did!) I had no idea what a hit her name would be. It really is so beautiful. Like her!!!


How did you know when it was time to go to hospitaI?
I was given a day to be induced and was told to call at 7 am to see if there was space, which  there was, so thats when we knew to go


Did you go home or somewhere else when you left the hospital?
straight home.


Anyone spend the night with you first night home?
yep, daniel

Did you cry the first time you held your baby?
yes. I bawled and bawled. It was INCREDIBLE.

Who cut the cord?
Daniel


Where was the baby born?
Alta View


Did you video tape the birth?
absolutely NOT

Are you happy with how things turned out?
extremely.


Do you want to have another?
most definitely!! maybe sooner than later *wink wink*

3 comments:

Becki said...

She was so tiny! Cute! Cute! Cute!

The Bohman Family said...

Holy Moly! She was so tiny! I forgot how little she was. Oh by the way I just have to say you are way good at this blog thing and updating it, I am no good at it, I just get way to busy in life. We have to hang out sometime!

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

Funny - my middle childs middle name is McKenna