Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Brand New Me!

So here is a picture of me. I work out a lot and here are the results:



wow. i am SO JUST KIDDING! I just found that picture randomly. So, no, i don't look like that. at all. BUT i was thinking that I need to get healthy. And fast. Now it's not about just losing weight (ok, I am totally lying. It is) But I do want more energy for my daughter and future children. And I have bought a gym membership and went with my cousin, like 5 times, then gave up. BUT now that I want to try, of course I can't drive. HMMM so have daniel take me you say?... yeah, that's where me being lazy is a problem. So Ireland is totally sick today, and has a sinus infection (still) and had her two top teeth messing with her, so while she is drugged up and sleeping, I should totally be working out right? nah, i choose to watch her sleep and get the house caught up, and read, and whatever. I was doing SOOOOO well before Phoenix, then i got depressed and gave up, then had surgery, and got super non-energetic, and not having ANY strength. So I just need motivation, and enthusiasm and discipline and soda, oh sorry that last one was wrong I suppose. D'oh! anyway, here was my blog and I will be updating with my progress as I start to get back into shape. So I can be healthy when it's time for baby 2. Oh shoot, i better start..... now! :P  have a great holiday today! (for everyone in Utah) Awesome pics coming up.... later... I still have another way fun event happening in like 5 minutes. peace!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My exercise consists of getting up to get the remote control, at this point. I used to be an avid exerciser, until my hours changed at my job, 5 years ago! It's all been sedentary from there on out.

Mandi said...

hey Kristina, that is awesome! yay! wait, is it awesome? hmmm. I will let you know when i actually decide.