Saturday, July 26, 2008

So after the parade and arctic circle, we went home to supposedly nap. Ireland had different ideas. She didn't want to sleep, so, me being the funnest mom ever, put her in her bassinet from when she was super little which I filled with all her stuffed animals. I know it probably wasn't super safe, but it seemed super fun! ok, ok I swear I watched her closely.... through the camera lens of course! ha ha. no i promise I was careful. Anyway, She had a blast!

best smile ever!




She looks exactly like me -when I was little- in this picture




ha ha. She has been super sick, or it's all from teething and the sinus infection, but her poor nose was running, sorry for the grossness (is that a word?) but this pic was too cute! even if there was a messy face

Also later that night, we had all the girls over and we watched the movie Penelope, had way too much junk food, then went out and had a firework show. All which of course I can find no pics for. Oh, there is a cute one I need to find of ireland peeking at carly in the hall. never mind, inside thing i guess. Also my firework pics sucked. sorry

No comments: