Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TWO YEARS!

holy moly! Has it already been two years?? Daniel and I were married July 15, 2006. It kinda seems so long ago, and kind of like it just flew by. Does that even make sense?? Well yesterday  was a really good day! Now that Daniel works part time, I got to see him most of the day!  We finally got to spend time with just us and ireland later that night, (We watched kids all day, then went to my dad's) we came home, played with the baby, watched a movie and pigged out on junk food! Way to spend the night! Our "real date" is going to be Thursday night. I am pretty excited! 
  Ok, well I always love hearing of how people met, so here is our story:


 Daniel and I met in elementary school, but didn't really become good friends until Jr. high. We lived just a few streets away from each other. We always hung out through jr. high. The sad (but kinda funny-now) story is we both had always liked each other. BUT neither of us knew it. Like he would be into me, and I would have no idea  and would be into one of his friends. Then I would be into him, and he would not know.... and thats how it always was. Just cute, innocent crushes. Even through high school. 
     We now look back in our year books, and have the funniest ( most obvious) ways of flirting and now we see how we totally liked each other! so silly.  Anyway through high school, I transferred schools, and sadly we lost touch. But after his mission, he kept having a feeling to come find me and tried numerous times to contact me. Even going to my mom's house where I used to live. Found out I had a boyfriend, but still wanted to be friends. (Anyway long-complicated story) We both just knew we were meant to be together, and were married 6 months later. the end. ha ha I love it. The whole story is much longer and with way more detail, but thought I would just share key points. fun though right?! It's crazy how things- and people work out.  :)

update: I wrote that when I was tired at like one am. so sorry if it does not make sense. And yes I am too lazy to proof read it and correct stuff :)

I made a list of just a few of my favorite things I love about Daniel:
(no certain order)
1. Such a good, fun, silly daddy to Ireland. he has never really been around babies and is the youngest of 5 kids. But with Ireland, you would never know. He is a natural.

2. He loves to cuddle with me * aww *

3 Daniel is funny and is always trying to make people laugh. 

4. He is an amazing cook. He learned a lot on his mission, and for the longest time when we first got married, he did all the cooking. Also, every sunday morning, he cooks me breakfast :)

5. He is so passionate about so many things. like: his daughter and wife, computers, his work, his car, airsoft. 

6. He is so smart. It is insane sometimes.

7. He might kill me for putting this, but I LOVE the fact that he is (was) a dancer. I am also, and I already see Irelands passion for dance and that just makes me so very excited that it runs in her blood! 

8. He has a sensitive side. (he likes to watch chick flicks with us) shhhh! 

9. He puts up with me. How he does it, I will never know, but will eternally be grateful for it

10. He has always been so willing to help in any way. Like, he has always taken time off for me any time I have ever needed- when I had the baby, for my 2 surgeries, doctors appointments- for me and Ireland, when I won the new smile and all that dental work, sometimes I would need to go in once a week, for many, many hours at a time, (And it took a couple of months to finish it) he has taken time off while I had to go to court, and would wait with me. He has gotten up with the baby many, many times while I was sick, healing, hurting, too tired. Any reason. All of this, and I have never heard a single complaint from him. 

11. He puts up with me. (now you see why I put it twice)


No comments: