Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh my heck!

Wow. So, it is 12:20 pm. and we totally just woke up! I am serious. Well Ireland would not go to bed yesterday, at all. She normally goes to bed 10 ish but was wide awake until close to midnight. Which is completely fine because I am always up super late. But she was acting so weird. We would lay her in her crib and she would immediately flip to her tummy get up and stand in her crib, then cry because she does not know how to get back down yet, but that is normal for her too. She would suddenly scream out like she was in pain and just be hysterical. oh it was sooooo sad! i had no idea why she was upset and nothing would calm her. ok, this is SO NOT NORMAL. Ireland is never ever, one who just cries for no reason.  Back in the day, when I was nursing and would accidently and without knowing, eat something with dairy and would make her so sick! and she would scream in pain all night. But as far as last night goes.... what in the world?!? I swear, I check and then check again every single thing I feed her. having a child with allergies to an extremely common food, I think I know to check it all. BUT that still didn't solve my mystery. She also held her head a lot. So sad. Anyway, so I prayed and prayed she would sleep and sleep well. And I woke up to her talking and back to being happy as ever and I looked at the time. 12:01 pm. HA HA guess I got my prayers answered and the baby feels better and we slept til noon hooray!!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hi Mandi this is Elise. I just read the new post. I can't believe that you slept until noon! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!