Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday! What a great day!  
 We went shopping. Then went to Raging Waters. Which is a water park. Super fun! Now I had taken so many pictures, as did Daniel, I just picked a few. I have some of the girls and daniel, BUT seems how everyone was in their swim stuff, I figure I will let the ladies approve their pics before I put them up. lol



At my house wanting to go, but I needed some family pics first. yeah, yeah, i know, i have a problem. 



What a doll! She is so photogenic! 
She was such a flirt as usual. Clapping at the guys that walked by (I swear!!!) Guys were like stopping to look a her and say how cute she is. maybe I need kel and megan to take her out with them. she apparently is a man magnet ha ha. Not that was my concern I am married and ireland is.... well a little young for that right now. (ha! someone tell her that!!)



Can i just say, look at that body!! how cute is that?? more places to kiss. And as you can see, we feed her well!



poser

No comments: