Thursday, July 3, 2008

I need to take the time and say THANK YOU

So, as few of you know, I had to have surgery on Tuesday morning. I was so terrified and was so freaking out, but Daniel and I prayed about it and knew it's what I had to do for my health. It all went well and I am still recovering but doing pretty good. I now need to take the time to thank people who helped me. 
    First of all, my AMAZING husband, Daniel. He took time off from work that day to take me to the hospital and bring me home and take care of me. I don't need to name all that he did so far this week to help, just trust me when I say he did a lot. Then my wonderful sister, mekell, She stayed this week to help me, help with the baby, she did all that while taking care of two other kids here twice so far this week. She got up with the baby, fed, her, got her looking so cute everyday, and always let me nap. and when ever I got up it seemed, the house was clean, and the baby was happy. My brother Mike came, and brought me flowers and  ton of movies. My mom came and brought flowers and visited. I had 4 different people from the ward bring, dinner, dessert, bread, drinks and popsicles! Thank you so much for all the support, love and kind words, Now, I did not really tell too many people, so most may not have even known, so... now you do. :)



My father in law, Clive is in this picture helping get the baby to bed after he, my brother in law Eric, and my hubby gave me a blessing the night before the surgery



Then Ireland's da da finished getting her to sleep for the night



I must have been at the hospital when this was taken. so... where is my mom??



where? what? never mind, let me just play



upside down cutie

1 comment:

AngieDoodle said...

Love you! Feel better!