Friday, July 18, 2008

The Dark Knight

So Daniel and I went out on our anniversary date last night. So fun! We went to the cheesecake factory for dinner (amazing!!) and to a movie-  Get Smart. It was fun. Well while we were at that movie my sister text daniels phone asking if I wanted to go to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight. duh, of course I wanted to go! And I did! I am so glad I went. It was awesome!!!! That movie was so well done. Oh, and Heath Ledger, what an incredible actor! wow, he did so well. He was really believable as a villain. I heard if (and they will) they do another batman movie that it will be hard to ever find a villain as good as Heath played one. I believe it. Oh, also just saw the new movie trailer for TWIGHLIGHT! Oh yeah! I am getting so excited. I already have a bunch of us who are going. Actually, everyone I know is going. It's going to be good! 


1 comment:

Kristin said...

I left the longest comment on here the other day...
My internet hates me.
Anyway, congrats on your two years! I'm glad you guys had a good anniversary! =)