Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rules for having a totally awesome kid

I have compiled a list of rules that every person needs, if they want to be a fun, and great parent.


Always have good toys and things to entertain the child

a spoon. kids love them!



random, weird toys, the bigger, the uglier, the better



a flashlight, turned on of course! nothing says good eyesight like a flashlight shining right in the eyes. see she is having fun!



their first pet. fish work great. See I am not the nicest mom, because I only give our baby fake fish, but she has no idea. I heart fisher price



let your kids wrestle you, and smush your face, they will laugh endlessly

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's just adorable. I think she ties with my friend's adorable little girl. She may actually have her beat, but don't tell her that. :)

She's always so stylish too!

AngieDoodle said...

Oh my gosh! Cute cute cute CUTE!