Friday, July 25, 2008

yeah, um ok, so.....

I need to get caught up on my blog, but I am sleepy... and as we learned in my last post... I am kinda lazy. kinda-meaning really, really. Anyway, I have close to a billion pictures to put up and I am not even exaggerating. at all. I have some from the holiday yesterday and more. but I will do it tomorrow, anyway, these are just a few of my favorite pics taken today to hold us all over, as we impatiently sit around waiting anxiously for my next post. enjoy:



So, our kid is cute. And, if you couldn't tell we kinda like her :P so here is a darling one of her holding onto Aunt Ruthie's wheelchair. 




My friend Angie says in this one it looks like Ireland is the boss. Which may actually be true. Just don't tell her that!!



We look proud right?




Still can't tell if we like her :)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She is adorable! Frankly, if they made that skirt in my size, I would totally wear it.

Kristina P. said...

Mandi, I was just looking through previous posts, and that photo shoot of Ireland is hilarious. Those pictures are darling, especially the Parisan ones. Did you take the pictures yourself?

I always thought I wanted boys, but after seeing that, I might have to change my mind. :)

AngieDoodle said...

Man, I love you guys so much! Mandi, thanks for your comment! I will now leave my memory for you... I remember this one time not too long ago when you were inside and we were watching you from the darkness outside. ha ha. I really think that we should play more. You, Kell, Ireland.... you're fun people.