Saturday, July 26, 2008

best face ever! ha ha. click on it, to make it big, and check out this chick's grin. gotta love it!



just chillen, I guess. ??



As soon as we were done at the water park, I was going to go help my dad and his wife get the outside of their home ready to be painted. (like stuff in the yard and what not.) every single time I came to check on my dad and Ireland, they were dancing, singing, playing
it is so cute to see them together. And yes she is STILL in her swim suit. We never went home after swimming because we were so close. 
He is so entertaining! i love my dad!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I always enjoy your blogs! And I love seeing pictures of Ireland. I checked out Daniel's website and he does some great work! I will have to see about him doing something for us... maybe the birth announcement for our next baby, he does those, right?