Saturday, July 12, 2008

May I brag??

So I know you had to have noticed my new blog. Thanks to my amazing and very talented husband. I wanted a change and asked if it was possible to help make me a new one, so no one else would have the same. He sat down with me and took all my ideas and together we came up with the masterpiece. I must say I am SUPER pleased and impressed. he is a graphic designer and has been to school for it so he knew every little code and thing that goes into it. I was super confused and lost and he just flew through it all. It is very bright and happy and totally screams MANDI! ha ha. so.... Anyway just had to throw out a HUGE thanks to my wonderful husband. Thanks babe!

2 comments:

Laura Dunaway said...

Mandi--I LOVE it! Sooo cute. Daniel did a wonderful job. You are right, it does scream Mandi. I may have to enlist him to help me remake mine. :)
The kids are dying to come see you again. They had a blast. Thanks for your friendship! We love you guys!!!

AngieDoodle said...

So So So cute! I love it!